Thursday, December 18, 2008


Wheelhouse. One part of bridge. Stil missing Chartroom and bridge wings on photo . You will find very many different electronical aids there. But first and foremost Wheel of Rudder and Engine controls. Master with assistance of the officers and crew is ensuring safe handling of the ladies.
Kormilarnica. Jedan dio Navigacijskog mosta. Na slici nedostaju jos Soba sa Navigacijskim kartama i Krila mosta. Tu se moze vidjeti vrlo mnogo elektronskih pomagala. Ali kao najvazniji Kormolo i Kontrole stroja. Zapovjednik uz pomoc casnika i posade osigurava sigurno upravljanje brodovima.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Joni! Today I literally passed Peter and Marsha on the street and didn't realise it until I went back to my boat at the marina and my friends said the Neil Young group chartered their boat today! They are on the gold Coast for a couple of days ( my home town ) during concerts and I do not know how to contact them or what hotel they are in? If you contact Peter in the future tell him he passed me at the marina !!!! So close !!
Can not believe it !!!! Apparently the group stopped to admire my boat !!! lots of love Nikolina XXXXX

Barba Ivo said...

Pitty that you did not meet. Will be better next time. Ciao Nikolina